dinsdag 21 augustus 2007

One week after returing

Dear all,

It has been one week since I was racing trough Europe, coming back from Sarajevo. The trip back was a little hallucinating due to a light fever and the wrong food, but I made it in a relatively good condition ;-)

Life hasn't changed. Yet. I never had the guts to say that this travel was going to change something, but maybe now I have...It is just the fact that I'm becoming older, and within a few days, I will reach a new frontier: the age of 20.

I have done a lot before this age. Travelling, doing journalism, living, making friends,...It is just that travelling is one of the things in my life that brings on the deepest feelings, the most beautiful moments. This blog is a new start, the transcript of one journey, but it will become a major hub for more. Mostly travels, but who knows, what else...?


I am glad I received this great feedback on my trip. I hope you people keep on doing this. I also hope that you people keep on doing the things that you like and at which you're good at. Because this is what's life's all about. Doing the things you can, without looking back, and, without sorrow.


Greetings, all the best,

Christophe

Geen opmerkingen: