dinsdag 7 augustus 2007

Off to Sarajevo!

Dear all,

Tomorrow I am leaving for Sarajevo, the magnificent capital of the stunning country Bosnia&Herzegovina.
It has been almost one year since I 've last visited this city. It struck me. Its beauty, its tolerance after a more than 3 year during siege, that took many lives, both physically and mentally. The cultural diversity, with mosques, churches and synagogues mixed in one area. And of course the hot and waking-up turkish coffees in the morning.

I will report my thoughts, wishes, stories and adventures regularly. This blog has been created for this travel, but will be used for future trips and future analyses of things related to my study.

So, watch this blog closely, and you will find all (mmm, not everything ;-) ) listed on this page.
Velika Hvala to all of you

Christophe

Geen opmerkingen: