dinsdag 25 december 2007

On the programme today

I proudly announce the following:

You still have to read:
-The full(er) story of going to Muhamet Hamiti
-My first descend in the capital
-Three ways how to risk your life in Prishtina
-The coffee bar story
-The OSCE story
-The Kitchen story

Sadly, I will only write this down tonight, because I have to go now. Having first an interview with the hotel owner, than do some calling around (met some interesting people) and than try to catch a bus to Prizren, my first "trip" in Kosovo. Maybe, but I don't know yet, I can manage to go to Peja also, if I have time today.

You just have to wait and see. It is my promise that tonight, you will have lost of new story's to consume...

Oh, yes, before I forget: Merry Christmas everybody!

Geen opmerkingen: